Rollover Requests

According to the Associated Students Legal Code:
Article 4.1.2.
A request must be submitted by the sixth (6th) week of Spring quarter to the A.S. Finance and Business Committee via an online form, to request that a trustee account be set up or, in the case of an existing account, maintained. The request should include an explanation of how and when the monies are going to be spent, why monies were not spent during the fiscal year, as well as a valid reason why a trustee account is being requested. Some valid reasons would be staffing considerations, long-range purchases, technical support, and on-going projects.

a) All requests shall be made available to the public.
b) The Executive Director shall make an initial decision to be approved by the Senate.

Sorry. This form is no longer available.