Holding Your Event
If you are receiving funding from F&B, you must refer to the Funding Guide to view the financial guidelines for your allocation. You must also add your event to the Events Calendar. Any publicity your group has must say Sponsored by A.S. or include these logos. We do this so students know their fees are going to good events!
If you have been allocated funds for a philanthropic event, you must use the AS Ticket Office for all financial transactions. You must also submit an Event Report in order to receive your reimbursement.
Contact + Questions
- ASUCSB aims to further its role as a campus leader in sustainability through purchasing standards that will lead to a more environmentally friendly and conscious Association. Your event must follow these guidelines to adhere to the Green Bill.
- A directory of venues on campus that are available for reservation by Campus Departments, Organizations and Guests.
- Lists departmentally-controlled rooms (e.g. University Center, Mosher Alumni House, Centennial House) and provides scheduling contact information for each.
- All F&B Funded Events must adhere to Campus Regulations.
- OSL Advisors are available to assist you with organization management and event planning, or even simply to help you get involved on campus.